Saturday, October 31, 2009

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated!!!!!?

I have been working out for 8 months 5 days a week! weights and cradio at least an 1 and 1/2 hours at the gym every day! I try to eat right ive cut out soda i only drink water and green tea. i have a light oatmeal and tea breakfast, then a yogurt around 10 then a sandwhich or salad for lunch then a fruit or some nuts for a snack around 3 then dinner around 7. i have lost 5 pounds thats it!!! im trying so hard i know im toning up i can see it and my family and fiance tell me i am but what else can i do? i have 20 more pounds to go im trying so hard and am so frustrated!! help please what am i doing worng.
Answer:
What's going on is you put on a bunch of muscle. Which weighs a lot more than fat. So you lost a lot more than 5 pounds of fat. Quit using the scale as your measure. If everyone says you look great, than you are making strides. Keep it up, as you keep going more weigh will come off. Good job!
just don't stress too much.
stress may be keeping you form losing weight.
just keep doing what you're doing.
and good luck.
keep positive.
=D
i'm trying to loose 20 pounds too.
take ur time, and sometimes, that's all u can loose!
you have been losing weight the only reason you havent seen it on the scale is because you've been gaining MUSCLE which weighs more than fat. try using the scale only once a week or better once a month. believe me jus lose the scale if u like what happend with your body so far you'll see much better results of what you think than the scale
wut happens is that when u work out as much as you are, u gain muscle and tone up. u may not be losin as much wait as u would like because muscle weighs more than fat so wen u gain muscle it seems like ur workin out 4 no reason but muscle is actually replacing fat.
I spent four months eating right, working out and only lost 2 pounds so I know how you feel. I got put onto a nutritionist guy and he recommended a some products and I got rid of my last ten pounds in six weeks! If only I'd known. His advice was great and he shoed me how to make sure I maintain my weight without starving myself. Try www.myhealthabc.com, he is really nice and helpful. I am sure he can figure it out and sort it quickly for you. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net