Sunday, October 25, 2009

Should I take Creatine?

My brother and friend are taking creatine and it really has helped them I want to take it too but im only 14 my cousin told me not too and the tub of it says 18 and up but my friend is like 16 and he hasnt died why shouldnt i take creatine?
Answer:
I wouldn't recommend it. Take something else like cod liver oil or flax seed oil...I took it one time and was floored for 2 weeks. I pretty much couldn't move for that time.
You shouldn't take it if you haven't gone through puberty yet because it won't have that much effect.Safety isn't an issue as long as you aren't taking huge amounts. Creatine is a substance found naturally in many meats such as beef and fish. If you are worried about creatine, you can get the same effect by eating a lot of beef or fish. Although the amount you would have to eat would probably disgust you.Two grams of creatine a day is a reasonable dose. Any more will just get flushed out in your urine (and may cause your liver to work harder than it has to).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net