Sunday, October 25, 2009

Skinny Calves?

I got big calves. I want slim, nicly shaped with my body, calves. i don't want them to be pumped or muscly tho, is that possible? Any suggestions or tips to do?
Answer:
Start long distance biking. Lots of peddling. This is an endurance exercise (long thin muscles) not a strength exercise (big bulky muscle). It will help slim out your muscles.It can take a while depending on your body type. If you're not strongly ectomorphic (long , lean and lanky) it will take a while, months!
Stop using your calf muscles=)
I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her. I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at
http://www.newlproject.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net