Saturday, October 31, 2009

So carb blockers work?

I bought a bottle of carb blockers called cheaters. I wonder, do they work? I'm excersizing but can't bring myself to cut out the carbs.
Answer:
I am no sure about "cheaters", but I use Nutrilite Crab blocker2. The first and only supplement to help block absorption of both sugars and starches. It works by inhibiting the activity of digestive enzymes whose job is to break down carbohydrates for your body to absorb and store as fat. Your body still benefits from the vitamins, minerals, and fiber in the foods you eat. you can order them at:
https://ts-worsham-express.mychoices.biz...
just click on Healthy body, counting carbs, supplements
just cut down on eating. no shortcuts to loosing weight unless you wanna do lots of drugs (illegal) which is the only thing that works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net