Sunday, October 25, 2009

Six pack abs?

My question is, How do I obtain them? The first step is to get rid of all body fat, right? Well, that's done since I have no fat left to burn on my body. (extremely underweight). Don't tell me that I have to keep myself motivated. As I wouldn't be here asking this question if I wasn't going to keep at it. How long does it usually take to get them?
Answer:
DO a lot of sit ups 50 everyday then run a lot thats also good but stay fir and do some push ups to thats a lways what turns a chick on!!
In about tree week you'll have them I use the ab longe it is like $88! It does work!
Depends on where you're starting point is. If you've already got a really low percent body fat then only a few weeks. You can do your stomach work out every day. There is a scientifically proven method that better works your abs. It basically consists of three parts. Always proceed through the work out in this order:
1st, work out your lower abs
2nd, work out your upper and mid abs
3rd, work out your side abs
whichever machines you use or excersices you do (a simple search will give you instructions on how to work them and it would take me half an hour to explain i here), ALWAYS in that order. Good luck.
Just weight train and eat alot of protein. You can join a gym and they will have trainers there that can help you develop a training routine. And hopefully you're genetically capable of developing muscles :)
i would say four to six months. depending on how hard you work at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net