Sunday, October 25, 2009

Should I write a diet book ? I know the secert to weight loss and how keeping it off. I like to write.?

Is there room for another weight loss book? I have loss 47 lbs since Jan 2th. I have ate great and rarely am I hungry. I would like to market this idea becasue it works. Any ideas?
Answer:
IF YOU WRITE A BOOK ON YOUR SUCCESS, i AM SURE THERE WILL BE READERS!! GOOD LUCK!!
Hell yes, lol, write your book and share your secret, as I would love to lose even half that much!
No but seriously if you have a good idea, and you enjoy writing, by all means put the two together and see what you can come up with!
GO for it! we all can use tips on weight loss.
and dr atkins croked.so theres always fad diets.just what if youre diet book did that you would have money money.
good luck
No. There really isn't any secret to weight loss. Eat small regular meals with a good balance of lower energy nutrient dense foods. Be physically active and enjoy life. To gain weight, limit physical activity and consume large portions of high energy foods with low nutritional value.If you do write the book, spend some time coming up with a cool angle like - the Spartan diet, or the zone, or name it after your home city. The more mysterious the better! Definitely include the word secret in the title because people pay cash money for secrets and then live with the inevitable let down.Congradulations on your weight loss. Keep it up.
Yes. There is room for a weight loss book. Because all weight loss books so far are unsatisfactory. After you reveal your secret, I will reveal mine. And even then there will be room for a few more books on weight loss.
Go for it! I will do the same when I am finished doing my research... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net