Saturday, October 31, 2009

So i have belly fat.?!?

im 16 and i have a little pudge and ive been trying to work it off for about 2 weeks now, ive changed my entire diet (eating healthy!) and ive been working about 5 days a week for about and 1hour and 20minutes... when will i see results?!i work out my my tummy (crunches=3 sets of 15) then i go on the oplitical?? for about 30 minutes then i run on the treadmill for about 15 minutes.
Answer:
Crunches... I can say I had a big ...let's say pot belly %26 I did get rid of it. You can listen to what people say it works , but until you do it yourself it IS hard to beleive, They do absolutely work. It takes a few weeks (or a little more) but believe me it does work! Do not give up! I have faith in you. Incease your reps every day at leat by 5 if you feel you can do more do it! Good Luck .
probably in about a month...another two weeks or so. the thing is that fat might come off everywhere else first, and your tummy last. just keep up what you have been doing and you will work it off!
Some people have little round belly's naturally. It doesn't mean you have a weight problem. And if you are a healthy 16 year old, you shouldn't be worrying about a little tummy. Try swimming, that's a good all round body trimmer. Stop worrying about your weight and just enjoy yourself.
I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at
http://www.getproductinfo.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. A must!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net