Sunday, October 25, 2009

Size 4 dress?

i want to wear a size 4 for my cousin's wedding.
what are your measurements?
how tall are you?
and how much do you weigh?
I weigh 112 5'2", but i have a large bust. so i wear like an 8ish. my measurements are 35.5 bust- 26 waist-35.5 hips i want to get down to a size 4...how much weight should i lose?
Answer:
You are pretty much a size 4 already!I'm 5ft2 %26 120lb. My measurements 35-27-39. I certainly wouldn't be complaining if I was your weight/size, I think you need to stop obsessing.HTH : )
ask your physician bwt dat
Well, you know, it depends on the dress.I put a dress size chart on here. I was surprised...it was so small! I wear a size 4-6 but am not the measurements stated in the chart. I am 5'5" and 132 lbs. I don't have a large bust and have a fair amount of muscle weight.There is something called "Vanity Sizing" which started in the 1980's that has designers inflate sizes to fit their demographic. I looked at your height weight chart, and you are in a normal range for height and weight. I really wouldn't lose any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net