Sunday, October 25, 2009

Six Pack Abs?

is it possible for me to get a six-pack of abs? I'm a girl btw. I would like them not only for appearance but for better core strength that would help with my ballet. I'm also 15. It is my goal to work towards getting them over the 2 month summer break. What kind of exercises can I do to get them. IK it is possible (ie. movie Stick It). Like certain abs exercises, im also not big on running, but i do walk a lot. My stomach as of right now is flat and hard w/ abs definition. Thnx!
Answer:
The only way to get that six pack is by doing alot of cardio, and getting your overall bodyfat down. You can do 1000 crunches a day, but if you still have some fat covering those stomach muscles you will never see the 6pack.
I am 13 and run track. My shoulders are getting much more broad and my arms are a lot more vainey. I started doing about 30 crunches a day. That will definitely get me a 6 pack soon - you should do the same.
lol no offense but eeeeeeeeeeewwww in sum guys opinions fo abs on girls but for ballet is possible if u do lots of pushups drink healthy do brisk walks and runs everyday and maybe do some skipping
Yes it is very possible for you to develop a great looking six pack. Sounds like your body fat is already pretty low, which is the key to seeing the abs. Now just do the exercises, crunches, leg raises, etc. Google ab exercises and I'm sure you will find some good ones. By the way, a six pack looks great on a girl as well as a guy. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net