Saturday, October 31, 2009

So since One pound of fat is equal to about 3500 calories im going to try an experiment, okay??

check this out and tell me if you think it would work....okay if i do one hour of non stop jumping jacks i should burn 691 calories, now divide that by 3500 (1 pound) and the answer will equal how many hours i would have to work to burn 1 pound, wich is about 5 hours, so what im experimenting with is this here, imma do jumping jacks for 5 hours from 10 pm.with of course a little break in between hours..so, tell me, do you think 1 pound will ACTUALLY shed off me with in those 5 hours?.yeah, i know, im bored and fat
Answer:
I alway thought that myself but I dont think I do an exercise for like 5 or more hour each day. But it does make sense if you burn 3500 calorie so you should lose a pound. Hey if you try let me know if it work.
I don't think u would last 5 hours, but good luck, u never know. ! I want to see it happen. lol
You may lose a pound (I can't say for sure), but it will not all be "fat"; all weight loss involves losing fat and muscle. Furthermore, provided you do make the 5 hours, nonstop (otherwise it will take you longer), you will probably be super tired and sore. If you think you are fat, this isn't the best way to resolve it.
Yes, that's true. But if you go overboard with cardio activiiy, you can end up losing muscle instead of fat, especially if you don't eat enough calories. And it only takes 600 calories to burn a pound of muscle. I would give it a miss if I were you.HTH : )
Lemme know how it goes...if it works Ima do it too, kay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net