Sunday, October 25, 2009

Simple and Quick Ab Question (Sorry!!)?

I am working on my abs and I have done pretty good so far. I had given up sweets for Lent and that helped. I eat a cookie now and then bu that is beside the point. Well I have doind a couple ab exercises and have just started to jog for 45 minutes on the treadmile every other day. I can feel my abs under my stomach and they are definitely getting there but how do I shed that little layer of fat on top of them.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT?
LINKS, COMMENTS, PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, ANYTHING PLEASE HELP ME OUT THANKS!!
Answer:
I am going through exactly the same problems. I asked my gym coach and she said you need to give something else up to kick-start that losing again. Like replace sodas with water for instance (something I already do). But find a weakness in your diet or exercise patterns and correct it. Drink lots of water, run a lot, eat healthily, keep doing your ab exercises, and just stick it out. That's all I can tell you. I hope this helps :) Good luck ! And feel free to hit me up with any other questions or if something worked for you, let me know so I can do it too.
CARDIO.
Try this website is has free weight loss information %26 workout routines to get into shape.http://www.boeafitness.com
The big thing is the amount of fat you are eating - that includes the type of protein. If you are consuming a lot of red meat - that will make it hard to get solid abs.You also want to try different types of ab exercises and switch every other day - do curls, crunches, lateral stretches, use weights. You also may wish to work on back bends and other types of stretching to keep yourself more limber and work your back as well.
Like People said, doing any sort of cardio will help get rid of the fat. I prefer running.One of the toughest but best ab routines I've found: (If you can stand the 80's outfits) If you can make it through the week, you'll see definition.http://www.amazon.com/firm-parts-day-tou...
cardiovascular and a good diet will get u there also have patience and u will get there, sounds like u r in the right track and good luck
There is a great diet just for your abdominal muscles: The Abs Diet. There is a Book and DVD available with exercises and recipes. If you follow it properly you will be ripped in no time. Just search the abs diet or go to your local book store to pick it up. It is featured in Mens Health Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net