Saturday, October 31, 2009

Slim Fast Diet?

I want to go on a diet and I have done some research. I have read that Slim fast is a very good diet for fast weight lost. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that is on this diet or has done it. I would greatly appreciate your advice.Serious responses only.
Answer:
Slim fast is great for short term results.
I suggest you try cleansing your system first.
e-mail me for more information.
does not work even with serious pills and hard exercise, too many calories. Have chromium picolinate with aminoacids and work out, you will feel very good afterwards.
I tried the Slim Fast diet but their shakes are so full of carbs that I put on weight instead of taking it even though I followed their meal plan exactly. Ive since given up the whole 'quick fix' idea and have started to work out regularly and have been following a more healthy meal plan. Ive lost five lbs in four weeks and have lost a ton of inches from my neck, arms, chest, waist, hips, thighs and legs. I think this is a better way to go.
slim fast DOES not work. i tryed iti have been on the nutrisystem diet for only 1month and a week now and lost 35 lbs !!!you MUST use this diet its amazing and i dont even jog or work out (besides work)look it up on the web
I only had success with it short term and then the weight came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net