Saturday, October 31, 2009

So what do you all think...?

Well I have posted many ?'s on here about weight loss just need some more info from the experts. I have now been working out for 6 weeks and I have lost a total of 10 lbs. I was wondering if you all see that to be normal or too little. I also jump on the scale about three times a day and it always changes. It seems that I gain about 3 lbs. during the day and the next day I have went back to my normal weight, I drink alot of water during the day so could that be it. Help please.
Answer:
Muscle will weigh more than fat, and if your working out regularly now, you are gaining muscle and losing fat. The scale should not be your guide, as our water weight fluctuates normally all day long.Let your clothes be your guide and only use the scale once a week.6 weeks is perfect timing to lose so many pounds! That most especially would be fat pounds and not water. Next time you are in the supermarket, grab a pound of butter, now think about having 10lbs of it. It would not melt off over night!Taking weight off at a marginal rate will help to ensure your weight loss is more permanent!Keep up the good work!
I gain about 3 pounds during the day , too. I think that's normal. I think losing 10 pounds in 6 weeks is pretty good. I don't know what weight you started with, so I can't say for sure. Slower weight loss lasts longer, or I've found that to be true in my life. I've lost 12 pounds since April 2, and I'm happy with my progress. To lose faster, I wouldn't be able to eat anything I like! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net