Sunday, October 25, 2009

Should you eat if you're not hungry?

I know the obvious answer would be no, but what about if you eat breakfast at 7am and then at school, lunch time is at 12:15-I wouldn't be home until 3pm and so that would be going 8 hours without food! Should I eat anyways, whether I'm hungry or not?
Answer:
Your blood sugar can dip causing you to feel tired and having trouble to concentrate. Try having something small.
you should at least have a fruit or a protein bar
It would be good to have a healthy snack in between. Fruits, hi-fiber crackers, string cheese, etc. This will also help speed up your metabolism.
i have the samescedule and it suxx for me too but what i do is i started carrying a tote bag not only to keep organised but i keep propel,water,and 100 calorie packs in it for whenever i get hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net