Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some exercises?

What are some excersises to get firmer buttocks? abs? arms? all with little or no equipment
Answer:
Do squats for the butt. Take two dumbbells and bend your knees until you are assuming a sitting position, then raise up using the heels of your feet. This exercises your thighs, hamstrings, and glutes. Running will also help firm up the butt and the abs.Pushups help develop triceps (arms), shoulders (arms), back and abs. Crunches and Rocky situps will help build up the abs.Curls will also do wonders for the arms and chest.
I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her. I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at
http://www.newlproject.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net