Saturday, October 31, 2009

Snack food while keep a good diet?

So far I've been pretty sucessful as to be losing weight by watching/altering my diet. However, I could be doing alot better if I knew of a few "good" tasting snack foods that I could eat (as much as I want :-)) without blowing it all. Any Ideas?
Answer:
Try rice cakes, especially the caramel corn flavor, cut up raw vegetables, but only the ones you really LOVE, animal crackers, and the cheap brand of vanilla wafers. Low-fat yogurt (the kind with Nutra-sweet), great for dipping fruit. Crunchy cereal (I can eat honey nut oat cereal by the handful.) eaten dry.
Good luck!
Celery has negative calories! But there are plenty of fruits that taste great and of course are good for you!
watermelonsweet
fillin'
low cal
Unsalted unbuttered popcorn. Fresh fruit or vegetable sticks will hill do very well.
You have to learn to like foods that taste bland to the average fat person. Food tastes better when you stop drowning everything in condiments. I think food is best bareback - without using condiments.
I like plain popcorn. No butter, no salt. Just the plain stuff. If you train yourself to stop needing flavor on all of your food, you will taste the flavor of the food itself, and it's delicious.
Same goes with drinking plain water.
I am a lucky guy - I enjoy the taste of my food more than anyone because I don't taint the natural flavor with salt and fat.
All sorts of good ideas here...*Pistachios, almonds, or any other type of nut is healthy snack.
*Fruit -- pears, grapes, berries, bananas, etc...
*Shrimp -- low in fat, full of protein
*Yogurt -- organic would be the best, but any kind is good
*Snack bars if you want go that routeAll good ideas there. I have found a snack bar that tastes great, great ingredients, low in cals etc... http://www.jigsawhealth.com/products/jig...
Swiss rolls, small bag of chips, chico stick, Energy drink
I like smartones deserts, they have the weight watchers points try the eggclairs there unbealiveable and taste real but I like to eat them frozen they taste better. And they have chocolate chip cookie dough. Or you can buy one of those small bags of mino oreos, they only have a 100calories. You can also, have coffee that helps my cravings chew lots of gum, drink lots of water. Umm cheerios with a banna with lowfat milk, usalted prezels, yoplait yogurt, lowfat, low sodium pop corn, with light butter, theres cookies called snackwells, nutria grain bars,granola bars. Just some things I can think of so far good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net