Sunday, October 25, 2009

Since my stomach is really flat,should I bother eating carbs or low carb diet?

I`ve been eating carbs in moderation and maintaining my weight,and my stomach is still very flat. If I do need to low carb diet,could I combine that with Pilates to keep my stomach flat?
Answer:
If it's really flat and you want to keep it flat? Yes, why not? Prevention is good!
Can I have your stomach V_V lolUm I think your fine; you seem to be pretty healthy; and if you feel healthy you should just stick to with what you are doing.
Eat only when hungry and that too not more than three times a day. Take no solids/liquids other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Eat uncooked food first. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will activate ur autosystem and u will know precisely when u r hungry and when u r full.Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.U will achieve what u have aspired for all these days within a short period and that too w/o hassles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net