Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stress=bad skin! How to fix?

I usually have very good skin, but since i've started uni its been going nuts on me.! I know i am very very stressed and i believe this is why my skin is going crazy. Im drinking lots of water, and i wash my face regularly.. There's nothing different in my routine..
Is there anything i should be eating, drinking or using to help get my skin back to normal?
Answer:
You need to buy some anti bacteria bath soap or if u are playing too much in the beach (this cause u to have a bad skin) u need to use your sunscreen before going to the beach.
It's your diet too. When I started uni, I was too busy to cook and ate junk. Talk about a brakeout!
Try vitamin A, my brother has had the same prob too, just like you he washes his face regularly, stick to your routine of skin care.=) eating healthier and having enough sleep will do you wonders as well.
First you need to control the stress, you could take a vitamin B supplement there is one by Blackmores called Executive B+. That will help your body deal with the stress of uni. Second, try not to touch your face. I know when I'm stressed I rub my temples and that's where I break out. Keep antibacterial wipes in your bag, wipe your hands, your mobile or anything else that could touch your face.
I hope this helps, Good luck at uni!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net