Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sports that might be my style?

I want to play a sport, but I don't know what to start playing.Basically, anything is open. I'm 5'4", 107 lbs., and with am fairly strong - I'm not muscle-less, but I could definitely build them up. Does anyone reccomend a sport I could look into?
Answer:
I'm not sure what you enjoy doing, but personally i LOVE equestrian sports. but swiming is also a great alternative, but for some reason, while reading your question, Tennis hit me hard. I think you'd like it.
Others could be:
Soccer
Basketball
Fastpitch
Volleyball
Track/Cross country
Gymnastics
%26gt;%26gt;or you could get involved in some sort of dance, its fun and keeps you healthy!
soccer, or swimming, swimming will give u an incredible body! it will tone everymuscle and even ones u didn't know u had! (abs, arms, legs, back, shoulders, everything) and also it will help make ur periods lighter (just a random fact) seriously, swimming is the miracle work out, and it burns calories like crazy (though u really dont need to lose any weight, u should probably gain some)
Dance or Soccer I took dance for 7 years (tap , jazz , lyrical , and ballet) I LOVED DANCE I still do it everyday at 11 years old I'm a 5th grader!!
Tennis, soccer, field hockey. Any sport will help you get in shape =)
road biking...it's awesome.and if you don't mind getting a little dirty then mtn biking.it's the greatest!
Soccer, you dont necessarily have to be tall or very strong and by playing you will gain muscle most in the legs and better stamina and it helps you build up speed. I play it and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net