Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Started jogging & gym. What kind of liquids can I have to be energetic during this activity? I am 84kgs/6'1''

I have just started this activity to reduce extra weight which I gained. I am supposed weigh 82 kgs but I am 85. During jogging and gym, I experience weakness due to excessive sweating, though I can continue with activity. I take a glass of water before going to gym but that does't suffice. Kindly guide me in this regard.
Answer:
you should be consuming liquids throughout your workout, not just at the beginning or end. Different liquids help depending on the length of your workout. less than an hour to an hour and a half just try and consume water, and that will be fine. However, after an hour and a half, you will start losing sodium through sweat, and you will need carbs, so maybe a lightly flavored drink would help, such as Vitamin Water. STAY AWAY FROM GATORADE!! It has too much sugar and is not what you are looking for if you're trying to lose weight. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net