Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Special K?? Do u really lose 6 pounds in 2 weeks??

Well I started my Special K diet today (2 bowls of cereal and ur normal dinner) and I wanted to know is this a waste of time or does it TRULY work?? The best answer gets 10 points! Good Luck!!
Answer:
Here's a site where a person tells their story of losing weight on Special K.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...
Just google special K diet or go to specialk.com to find more info.
November 21, 2004 will go down in history as the day that Hoodia Gordonii http://www.gordoniihoodia.net/hoodia-die... was discovered in America. It was on that date that CBS 60 Minutes aired a program about Hoodia Gordonii and for the first time many people were introduced to this traditional botanical. Hoodia is currently the most publicized and talked about natural weight loss supplement in America . It has been featured on CBS 60 Minutes, ABC, NBC Today, BBC, CNN, in Oprah's “O” Magazine and in other major media.
Authentic Hoodia Gordonii http://h-oodia.com/?getlook is only available for export from South Africa. In the wild it is considered an endangered species and is strictly controlled. With the opportunity presently surrounding hoodia, the product is in very high demand which has created a surplus of counterfeit, fake and diluted hoodia products.
We have tested the leading Hoodia Brands and have selected three products that we feel offer the safest, most effective weight loss on the market today.
Hoodia Gordonii Plus is a cutting-edge, advanced appetite suppressant, metabolism booster, fat burner and energy enhancer all in one. This is a supplement if you are looking for more than just an appetite suppresent. thats all 100 % FDA Approved.
and for all natural herbal products solution for lose weight, get slim, burn fats and calories,green tea, tone body and much more at http://www.gordoniihoodia.net/weight-los...
I don't know why but for me I actually gained weight and abit of body fat. I ate all the same foods I usually do so I get the accurate answer and I excersized the same, walk 20minutes everday and do 4sets of 20pushups as well...and my scale reads body fat too and I only changed my breakfast and lunch, instead of the usual I ate Special K. I had gained 3pounds of weight and 1 or 2% of body fat extra even though everything was the same except for eating the two bowls a day so I quickly stopped. So I don't trust it at all now.
if u wana loose weight and bcome slim try detox diets .detox diets is the natural way to loose weight and it really works.
(detoxmedifastdiets.blogspot.c... )is a great website that has many links for detox diets recipes and tips to loose weight...try the links and loose weight fast at home without exercising

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net