Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Staying Motivated?

I have a problem staying motivated once I start a new diet or exercise regimine. I do okay for a week or so then I have a really hard time sticking to it and I tend to fall victim to the 'just this once' problem. What are some things I can do to help maintain my diet and exercise program and keep from getting discouraged?
Answer:
my best advice to you is to set smaller goals as you go along. So instead of saying "I want to lose 20 pounds", Say "I will lose 2 pounds this week" or "I will go to the gym 3 times this week". I have kept weight off for years by always having a little goal that keeps me on track each week. This weekend for example, my husband really wanted home made cookies. My little goal was to just have ONE - not 4. So I did. It feels great to stick to the little goal and it will keep you going. I am 41 and can wear a bathing suit with the best of them. I also really suggest you don't look at food as "good" or "bad". Life is not about never eating pizza again - it's about only eating 1 piece instead of 4. Lastly, as you drop the weight, please go buy yourself some new pants or top. Wearing baggy clothes looks terrible and nothing makes you feel like sticking with it than wearing something a little smaller than what you wore the month before. Good luck and hang tough. You have your whole life to be fit and fabulous. :-)
if u wana loose weight and become slim try detox diets .detox diets is the natural way to loose weight and it really works.
(www.detoxmedifastdiets.blogsp... )is a great website that has many detox diets recipes and tips to loose weight.open this website and there u`ll see so many links for detox diets recipes and tips ..try them and loose weight fast at home without exercising
the best way to stay motivated is to eat the healthy food that YOU love, and to do the exercises that YOU enjoy.get family and friends to support youwrite down your goals and then read and visualise them every morning and evening. you need strong reasons to change.try a personal trainer or training partner to make sure you stick to your plans.if you want to get rid of a bad habit, you need to REPLACE it with a good one.i hope this gives you some ideas, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net