Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Strech marks.please help!?

I have little stretch marks on my love handle, back of knees and thighs it happened while I gained a bit of weight if I loose weight wud they get better? and what about surgery? and how much will it cost in Canada? sum1 help!
Answer:
Lotion or gel with Vitamin E cream will often reduce the appearance of stretch marks
nothing but surgery will help with stretch marks.
stretch marks wil leventually go away.
quick speed get a cream.
Cocoa butter helps alot. Buy the kind made for pregnant women .
The strech marks you already have wont go away but use palmers coco butter ,this will help with the developing strech marks (look kind of red).I am sure you could get laser surgery for the ones you already have but im not sure how much it is. I hope my advice helped a little bit. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
this sites shows you a home remedy for stretch marks http://productinformation.justfree.com/s...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net