Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stomach help!!?

I have a problem I have been working out a lot lately.. and my stomach doesn't seem to get any smaller. I feel my abs are getting tighter but not the belly fat.. i feel like I am always bloated.. what should I do/ eat?? any help of reducing stomach?
Answer:
If you're just doing specific abdominal exercises they won't burn the fat. What you'll get is rock hard abs under the fat. Try working in more cardo (ie: some running). It'll take time to lose the weight. Generally speaking about 2 lb a week is the fastest you should lose weight. Any faster then that (on a regular basis) will cause your body to have shock like responses. Your immune system in particular can get knocked out of whack.
it is because you are not getting rid of the toxins in your body.
My family and I have been using the best cleansing technology...:)the first time I did it, I lost 13 pounds in 9 days:). www.cleansewithcgnj.comIt will change your life:)
It takes time, you didnt gain the weight overnight, and you wont lose it overnight
Are you still drinking sodas?? Even diet soda is LOADED with sodium whick makes you retain SOOO much water. Just cut it out and cut back on the salt you add to your food b/c most of our food has lots of sodium already. Drink Lots and Lots of water. ( Atleast 4 bottles a day) I always notice when I sneak a diet coke my stomach bloats. I prefer the look MUCH better when I stick to my water!!
"What the hell"is all I have to sayGrow Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net