Tuesday, May 25, 2010

South beach diet?

how long is the first phase of the south beach diet
Answer:
2 weeks
Hate to say this, but the SB Diet is BAD. Cutting carbs so greatly is NOT HEALTHY, since carbs are an essential part of keeping the body going! Try to find a diet that keeps everything balanced instead, like www.sparkpeople.com They're free, too, unlike the SB stuff.
It's two weeks, and I just want to say that other person is wrong. The South Beach Diet is NOT unhealthy... it's very good for you. Ask your doctor, he will tell you the same thing.
2 weeks. I tried SB %26 Atkins. I lost a lot weight faster on the Atkins, but when I tried the SB I could tell I felt better. Some say its OK... but not for long term. I have heard mixed feelings from both my doc, and my nutritionist. You can stay on phase 1 for 2 weeks or even a little longer if you like, but they suggest not to make it a permanent thing. You should loose 7-13 lbs during phase 1, then move onto phase 2 : )Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net